About the position
Our front-end developers are responsible for all client-side code that runs in browsers and mobile apps here at Growth Marketing. On the mobile side, we use state-of-the-art toolings, such as React 16, Redux, Redux-Saga, and React Native. We obsess about testing, code reviews, and keeping production code size low. Growth Marketing currently has many features in its API that are not available in its frontend UIs, so a considerable part of this job will be building out new features and releasing them to customers as soon as they’re ready.
- Rebuilding our internal CRM dashboard in React.
- Building a browser-based file uploader that works in all browsers, supports resumes, and can detect the closest server for uploading automatically.
- Building notification panes that show “push notifications” to our users about updates to their files or workflows.
- Enhancing our security by adding several new Two-Factor Authentication methods, such as U2F, SMS, and Yubikey.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience building and delivering React/Redux applications that have seen production usage.
- Understanding of the language features of ES6 and ES8.
- Understanding standard browser APIs and recent extensions to the HTTP protocol as they relate to front-end development.
- Understanding how to write secure frontend code and an awareness of common web application security vulnerabilities.
- Experience with at least one major Redux side effect library such as Redux-Thunk, Redux-Saga, Redux-Loop (We use Redux-Saga)
- Contributions to major open-source projects.
- Remote work🏚️ from any place of your preference
- Work 5 days a week
- Unlimited holidays
- Salary 💵 starting from $1500/month.
- Cool teammates who are willing to help you refine and strengthen your software skills 👨💻
Growth Marketing is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.