About the position
Marketing managers and staff members direct a company's advertising activities to develop creative, consistent brand-specific ad campaigns. They supervise and work with other employees, establish project goals, and monitor, approve, and evaluate a project's status and impact.
If you have at least 4 years of experience managing paid campaigns and budgets, are highly goal-oriented and have a relentless drive to run tests and experiments regularly, then we want you to apply below!
You'll be essential in scaling our marketing efforts across all paid channels.
In Growth Marketing, you will work strictly with first-class enterprise companies and fast-growing e-commerce, where we need help to roll out robust retention strategies. The automation flows are based on data analysis and help to add new revenue streams to the business.
You will liaise with several team members across the business and be able to multitask and efficiently use their time to ensure essential business goals/tasks are being prioritised and achieved.
- Define and execute the marketing and communication activities according to our marketing plan
- Track performance of all marketing campaigns
- Inform clients and prospects of products and services through creative marketing strategies
- Monitoring the performance of campaigns daily, adjusting targeting and reach
- Assist the team Analyst in measuring the performance and impact of Omni-channel campaigns on customer behaviour
- Coordinate all marketing activities to generate leads
- Bachelor or Masters in E-commerce or Marketing
- English & Italian speaker
- Proven analytical skills
- A proactive, reliable, rigorous and organised; attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Ability to prioritise among competing tasks
- Identify and develop omnichannel strategies leveraging various communication channels to communicate brand values, new product collections, and brand partnerships
- Experience in different campaigns type based on marketing frameworks (es: RACE)
- 4+ years of experience in campaign management
- Data Analysis course or master
- Marketing Automation courses or master
- Expertise in building and scheduling emails
- Proficient in Google Analytics or other analytics tools
- Consumer segmentation experience: CDP, DMP, and SQL experience is a plus
- Business Intelligence: Metabase, Looker or Qlik
- Remote work🏚️ from any place of your preference
- Work 5 days a week
- Unlimited holidays
- Salary 💵 starting from $1500/month.
- Cool teammates who are willing to help you refine and strengthen your software skills 👨💻
Growth Marketing is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.