About the position
We believe the future of consumer-facing brands starts with creating and telling authentic stories behind a product; this is why data analysis takes place to analyze the most important contents to grab their attention.
You will work strictly with skilled professionals and happy teammates to oversee all aspects of the client experience, from defining deliverables, project planning, delivery timelines, etc.
Growth Marketing with first-class enterprise companies and fast-growing e-commerce, where we need help to roll out strong retention strategiese. The automation flows are based on data analysis and help to add new revenue streams to the business.
- Creation of data-driven automation flow on Active Campaign
- Identify and develop Omni-channel strategies leveraging various communication channels to communicate brand values, new product collections, and brand partnerships
- Managing customer and prospect contact policies via various channels to ensure continuity and improved results
- Connecting external sources into Active Campaign for managing Tag and Lists
- AB Test Implementation, scouting business opportunities related to testing results;
- Transactional Emails Orchestration
- Monitoring the performance of campaigns on a daily basis, adjusting targeting and reach
- Developing insights and strategies to measure, examine and drive customer acquisition, retention and reactivation
- Execute, promote and develop a set of WW surveys to listen to the voice of customers in specific steps of the lifecycle and/or on the occasion of experiences
- Implement and Manage new Campaigns and request Tools for the internal business network (Corporate, Brands & Regions)
- Scout and manage vendors for developing new capabilities
- Ability to think strategically and creatively on how to leverage customer insights to develop unique multi-channel strategies in line with the luxury industry and company business objectives
- Assist the team Analyst in measuring the performance and impact of Omni-channel campaigns on customer behaviour
- Bachelor or Masters in E-commerce or Marketing
- Proven analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Google Drive, Docs, Sheet
- A proactive & curios creative thinker
- Reliable, rigorous and organised; attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Ability to prioritise among competing tasks
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in the Luxury Field
- English & Italian speaker
- 2+ years of experience in campaign management
- Data Analysis course or master
- Marketing Automation courses or master
- Remote work🏚️ from any place of your preference
- Work 5 days a week
- Unlimited holidays
- Salary 💵 starting from $1500/month.
- Cool teammates who are willing to help you refine and strengthen your software skills 👨💻
Growth Marketing is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.