About the position
Growth Marketing is working on several D2C e-commerces that provide high-quality fashion and beauty products. The future of consumer-facing brands starts with creating and telling authentic stories behind a product; this is why each premium designer artisan will have a page to communicate with their audiences through images.
We are an employee and customer-centric agency bringing mission-first brand stories to life to benefit the greater good and better people's lives. And we have a TON of fun doing it!
As an eCommerce Marketing Manager, you'll drive growth and development for a key part of this project. The objective of your role is to qualify, nurture and convert D2C and B2B eCommerce brands and effectively develop and cross-functionally execute comprehensive business development plans.
- You'll be involved in roles and activities not correctly defined for your skills in the first steps, but it'll make you more responsible for the other teammate's activities and yours (they are strictly connected)
- We are actively working on a platform to set up all necessary settings and product configurations with the support team.
- Develop & continuously optimise e-commerce sales strategies to meet revenue quotas and improve conversion rates
- Collaborate with Sales and Client Success on cross-selling services, cultivating new business through established relationships
- Collaborate with outsourcing freelancers or agencies
- Bachelor or Master in E-commerce or Marketing
- 2-4 years of experience managing websites, e-commerce and digital marketing. Mobile commerce experiences are a plus. Fashion industry experiences are a plus;
- Experience with E-commerce CMS systems (Magento, Shopify or Big Commerce), web analytics tools (Google Analytics), , Email Platforms (Active Campaign, Mailchimp);
- E-commerce specialist, supervisor, or coordinator for large B2C websites with a diverse product catalogue;
- Must be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and be proficient in Google Sheets, GDocs and the cloud in general;
- Ability to create solid data reports, marketing briefs, creative briefs, and technical requirement documents and communicate the information effectively to your team and clients;
- Demonstrated skill in creating and presenting quarterly and annual reviews to clients and internal executives.
- Experience with the current eCommerce landscape, technologies, and trends (required)
- Excellent at relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management (internally and externally)
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and adaptability to changes
- Must have outstanding communication skills — written, verbal and listening — and be comfortable in facilitating discussions, communicating insights and presenting to internal and client stakeholders
- Advanced sense of accountability, motivated to work independently and manage time effectively; eager to initiate new processes and ideas
- Team player with the ability to work cross-functionally
- Exceptional organisational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects, ability to meet deadlines, and strong attention to detail
- Remote work🏚️ from any place of your preference
- Work 5 days a week
- Unlimited holidays
- Salary 💵 starting from $1500/month.
- Cool teammates who are willing to help you refine and strengthen your software skills 👨💻
Growth Marketing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.