About the Job
Growth Marketing is an a-typical agency: it's a company based on three different business models with a solid framework of data analytics and machine learning at its core. We’re developing a new exciting tool that provides a detailed analysis of Customer Base data analysis and a deep explanation for each of them.
Combine your customer insights and transactional and behavioural activity to build a single view of the customer. With all data in a single place, the client knows exactly when and who she should target across the entire customer lifecycle.
- Create a roadmap and deliver each milestones in-time
- Create the CI/CD and manage it efficiently
- Develop incrementally new features defined with Product Manager
- React, Gatsby 4
- MongoDB, Redis
- Slack, Jira
- AWS Infrastructure
- CS Degree or equivalent experience
- Good speaking and English writing
- 3+ years of experience shipping high-quality, non-trivial React applications
- Solid experience with React.js, Typescript and Node.js
- AWS Services: Cognito, IAM, App Runner, Document DB, Gateway
- Strong grasp of Computer Science concepts, such as object-oriented design, data structures, general understanding of algorithmic complexities, etc.
- Experience with at least one major Redux side effect library such as Redux-Thunk, Redux-Saga, Redux-Loop (We use Redux-Saga)
- Strong non-relational database skills such as schema design, query building and optimisation.
- Desire to build reliable, maintainable software rather than haphazardly shipping features.
- Experience with continuous integration and writing meaningful, non-brittle tests.
- Ability to communicate clearly with both technical and non-technical people.
- Be self-driven and comfortable working in a remote team environment.
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Thrive in a collaborative and dynamic environment involving diverse stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Experience with GCP, Kubernetes, and Terraform (or similar technologies).
- Desire to mentor more junior engineers
- Experience with system architecture or leading a software team is a strong advantage.
- Remote work🏚️ from any place of your preference
- Work 5 days a week
- Unlimited holidays
- Salary 💵 starting from $1500/month.
- Cool teammates who are willing to help you refine and strengthen your software skills 👨💻
Growth Marketing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.